School Admissions is a scary word for most of the parents especially in Delhi NCR. The movie ‘Hindi Medium’ perfectly depicts the efforts taken by parents these days to get their children in good schools. The complete process is very nerve wrecking as it starts not only from getting admission but by getting your children ready for the grilling admission process. There are so many questions which your child should have to answer to crack the admission process. Some of the areas about which your child should have understanding are, shapes, colours, professions, medium of transportation, fruits, flowers, animals, puzzles, poems and the list goes on.
Now comes the question, how Playschools can help your child to be ahead of the peers and sail through the admission process. As such it is not necessary to join a playschool to get the admission, but playschools provide a structured approach to the skill development.
What is a Playschool?
As soon as we hear the word “school”, the first thing that comes to our mind is academics. However, playschool is not about academics at all. It is more towards developing sensory-motor skills and social development of a child. Playschools use activity-based learning techniques to develop these skills in a child.
How does Playschool help?
We often hear complaints from the you parents, that your child does not listen to you, does not share his/her things with others, does not eat properly, does not want to learn new things and so many others.
Before we jump on the question how playschools help, let us first think what is the best medium to learn or develop any skill. Without any second thoughts, the best way to learn is observation and visual medium.
This answers the question of importance of playschools in developing skills as they provide the needed social atmosphere and interaction to learn the required skills. If you believe in orthodox way of doing the same yourself, then I guess you need to have a cricket team at your home itself 😉.
For more details on the benefits of playschools, please read following article:-
Top 10 play Schools in Noida:-
(1) Little Angels school
- Address: AWHO, Gurjinder Vihar, Phase 1 Sector CHI – 1, Pocket 5, Opp. 1 L-Block- 201308.
- Website: little-angels.in
- Phone: 0120-6409540
(2) Smiling Sunflower School:
- Address: NS-37, Sector-37, RHO-2, Noida Sector 37, 201303, Greater Noida
- Website: smilingeducation.com
- Phone: +91-9958113199
(3) Mother’s Pride:
- Address: NS 32, Swarn Nagri, May Field Garden, Greater Noida, 201306.
- Website: motherspridepreschool.com
- Phone: +91-8468957267
(4) Toddlers ville School:
- Address: NS-30 Delta III, Greater Noida , Near Sai Baba Temple- 201306
- Website: toddlersvilleplayschool.org/
- Phone: 09015460244
(5) Blooming Buds Play School:
- Address: NS 13, Block-i Beta 2,Greater Noida- 201308.
- Website: www.bloomingbudsplayschool.com/
- Phone: 08468901783
(6) Pupil Care Nursery School:
- Address: B-85A, Block B, Sector 47, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303
- Website: http://pupilcare.com/
- Phone: 098107 40614
(7) Euro Toddlers:
- Address: Centre 1 ; NS-18A, Sector- Gamma 1, Greater Noida.
- Website: eurotoddlersgreaternoida.com
- Phone: +91-8130230361
(8) Toddlerzee Schools:
- Address: Nursery School Plot, Omax NRI City, Omega II Builder Area- 201306.
- Website: www.toddlerzee.com/
- Phone: 8860955995
(9) Mighty Minds International Play School:
- Address: 29 D, Knowledge Park-I, Greater Noida, Near Kailash Hospital.
- Website: www.mightymindsinternational.com/
- Phone: +91-9311403009
(10) Happy Hours School:
- Address: NS-6, H-Block, Alpha 2- 201306, Greater Noida.
- Website: happyhoursschool.com
- Phone: 0120-2321506